Silver Star Resort (BC) Canada, Silver-level
Silver Star is well known for its more than 30 miles of outstanding downhill trails in and around the resort, and is . In addition, a 30-mile singletrack trail network is nearing completion. This network will attract more riders to the area and give provide a place to ride both excellent downhill and cross-county trails on the same day or same trip. The Okanagan Valley’s warm summers mean that the resort’s high-elevation singletrack will give riders of all styles a chance to escape summer heat.
- Chair lifts: 1 high-speed, six-person chair with a 7.5 minute ride time
- Number of trails/runs: 18 trails ranging from green (easy) to double-black (expert only)
- Degree of difficulty: 15% beginner, 40% intermediate, 45% advanced
- Total length of runs: 18 runs x 1,600 vertical feet = 27,200 vertical feet
- 22 km (14 miles) from Vernon to Silver Star
- 65 km (40 miles) from Kelowna Airport to Silver Star
Park Dates: June to September. Open for "extended play" (until 7:30 p.m.) every Wednesday and Friday night.