IMBA's major donor program
Singletrack Society members make annual, unrestricted contributions of $1,000 or more.
IMBA was founded in 1988 when several groups of dedicated mountain bikers joined forces for a stronger, unified voice. Those dedicated advocates vowed to unite the mountain biking community around a common purpose: to protect access for mountain bikers on public lands. The Singletrack Society honors the legacy of IMBA and our ongoing efforts to secure access for mountain bikers. Together, we achieve this through our mission to create, enhance and protect great places to ride mountain bikes. Thank you for your consideration.
Singletrack Society Members:
- Commit leadership gifts to continue the momentum toward achieving our mission
- Add to a powerful voice and strengthen IMBA’s work by making annual contributions of $1,000 or more
- Contribute unrestricted funds to strengthen our national impact
- Support IMBA's full range of advocacy, trail creation, community-building and educational initiatives
- Will be acknowledged by receiving limited-edition, logoed premium outdoor apparel
- Will receive newsletters with updates on projects and new initiatives within the organization
The IMBA Singletrack Society is defined by a contribution of $1,000 and above, with an emphasis on unrestricted funds to support national initiatives, impacting trails at a local level. Your gift is tax-deductible.
IMBA’s development team will present a series of riding and social events each year for current, new, and potential Singletrack Society members and special guests at iconic locations across the country. Our first took place in February 2018 in beautiful Sedona, AZ. These events are designed to build camaraderie among philanthropists and grow their understanding of IMBA's challenges, successes and limitless potential.
Please note: Joining your local IMBA chapter at a level of $1,000 or more does not qualify you for the Singletrack Society. Thank you.
Silver: $1,000 - $4,999
Give today. Thank you!
Gold: $5,000 - $9,999
Platinum: $10,000 - $99,999
Ready to engage?
If you have questions about the Singletrack Society, please reach out.
I work for IMBAbecause of the positive change that our staff, members and partners make in communities across the country. Our work creates great places to ride mountain bikes -local kids, families, business and visitors benefit from that, and I do, too!Meet our team