Choose a level of engagement, or enter your preferred amount.
Choose a donation amount
- Are consulted for ideas and advocacy support
- Commit leadership and tax-deductible gifts of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000 or more to advance the IMBA mission. The society currently has individual donors above $100,000 and we welcome additional participation at that level
- Are a powerful collective voice amplifying the critical work of IMBA Government Affairs
- Strengthen IMBA's full range of advocacy, trail creation, community-building and educational initiatives
- Receive premium, limited-edition IMBA gear
- Receive insight and updates on projects and new initiatives
- Are recognized by the IMBA Board of Directors and executive leaders
Singletrack Society Partner Levels
- $1,000 - $2,499 Partner
- $2,500 - $5,000 Patron
- $5,001 - $15,000 Benefactor
- $15,001 - $25,000 Leader
- $25,001 - $50,000 Pioneer
- $50,001 - $75,000 Legacy
- $75,001 - $100,000 Guardian
- $100,000 + Visionary
Fun Riding Together
What’s most memorable to Singletrack Society members are the fun rides, special outings and social events hosted by IMBA and Society members at iconic locations across the country. The events build energy and camaraderie among mountain biking philanthropists and enlarges everyone’s understanding of the tremendous potential for all riders.
Please join us for our 2022 IMBA Singletrack Society gathering dates:
Cedar City, UT from August 26th-28th, 2022
Stowe, VT from September 23rd-25th, 2022
Bentonville, AR from October 28th-30th, 2022
"I joined the Singletrack Society a few years ago, and it has been an awesome experience! I discovered a whole new world in mountain bike advocacy, and I learned how important – and rewarding – it is to be involved. The Singletrack Society has introduced me to amazing new trails in places that I would probably never have ridden. I have met people from all over the country, brought together by our shared love of mountain biking. IMBA does so much to promote trail creation, community building, and education. I am so inspired to be an advocate for mountain biking in my own community!" Stacey N.
A love of riding trails brought us together. Our passion for protecting and enhancing them keeps us together. Join us in supporting the future of mountain biking by joining IMBA today. Thanks, stay rad!Meet our team
We are here to help
Join this special group today and get to know everyone and have fun with us accomplishing great things for the riding that’s a big part of our lives.
To learn more, contact Executive Director Dave Wiens, 970-275-0485.