IMBA was founded in 1988 when several groups of dedicated mountain bikers joined forces for a stronger, unified voice. Those dedicated advocates vowed to unite the mountain biking community around a common purpose: to protect access for mountain bikers on public lands. The Singletrack Society honors the legacy of IMBA and our ongoing efforts to secure access for mountain bikers. Together, we achieve this through our mission to create, enhance and protect great places to ride mountain bikes. Thank you for your consideration.
Singletrack Society Donors:
- Commit leadership gifts to continue the momentum toward achieving our mission
- Add to a powerful voice and strengthen IMBA’s work by making annual contributions of $1,000 or more
- Contribute unrestricted funds to strengthen our national impact
- Support IMBA's full range of advocacy, trail creation, community-building and educational initiatives
- Will be acknowledged by receiving limited-edition, logoed premium outdoor apparel
- Will receive newsletters with updates on projects and new initiatives within the organization
The IMBA Singletrack Society is defined by a contribution of $1,000 and above, with an emphasis on unrestricted funds to support national initiatives, impacting trails at a local level. Your gift is tax-deductible.
IMBA’s development team will present a series of riding and social events each year for current, new, and potential Singletrack Society members and special guests at iconic locations across the country. These events are designed to build camaraderie among philanthropists and grow their understanding of IMBA's challenges, successes and limitless potential. Upcoming events include:
- Crested Butte, Colorado, August 16-18. In conjunction with Outerbike! Twenty-five complimentary passes for Outerbike are available that weekend, please contact Dave Wiens for details.
- Knoxville, Tennessee, September 27-29. Join us for some great downtown riding and southern hospitality!
Please note: Singletrack Society is donation-based and not associated with memberships. Joining or renewing with your local IMBA chapter at a level of $1,000 or more does not qualify you for the Singletrack Society, and making a donation to IMBA does not make you a member. Thank you.
Choose a level of engagement, or enter your preferred amount.
This is a one-time gift. Thank you.
Choose a donation amount
Singletrack Society members give $1,000 or more annually.
We are here to help
If you have questions about the Singletrack Society, please reach out.
I work for IMBA because of the positive change that our staff, members and partners make in communities across the country. Our work creates great places to ride mountain bikes. Local kids, families, business and visitors benefit from that, and I do, too!Meet our team