Great progress for mountain biking happens because of the team commitment, active work and generosity of mountain bikers united for a common purpose: creating, enhancing and protecting great places to ride mountain bikes.
The Singletrack Society is a special group of leaders committed to this mission and the opportunities available today to create more trails closer to communities.
Singletrack Society members are from every part of the country reflecting every level of riding and trail advocacy experience. Together, members share ideas, advocate, benefit from the teamwork, and express their personal leadership and commitment to the mission through philanthropic generosity.
Fun Riding Together
What’s most memorable to Singletrack Society members are the fun rides, special outings and social events hosted by IMBA and Society members at iconic locations across the country. The events build energy and camaraderie among mountain biking philanthropists and enlarges everyone’s understanding of the tremendous potential for all riders.
- Are consulted for ideas and advocacy support
- Commit leadership and tax-deductible gifts of $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000 or more to advance the IMBA mission. The society currently has individual donors above $100,000 and we welcome additional participation at that level
- Are a powerful collective voice amplifying the critical work of IMBA Government Affairs
- Strengthen IMBA's full range of advocacy, trail creation, community-building and educational initiatives
- Receive premium, limited-edition IMBA gear
- Receive insight and updates on projects and new initiatives
- Are recognized by the IMBA Board of Directors and executive leaders
Join this special group today and get to know everyone and have fun with us accomplishing great things for the riding that’s a big part of our lives.
To learn more, contact Executive Director Dave Wiens 970-275-0485
"I joined the Singletrack Society a few years ago, and it has been an awesome experience! I discovered a whole new world in mountain bike advocacy, and I learned how important – and rewarding – it is to be involved. The Singletrack Society has introduced me to amazing new trails in places that I would probably never have ridden. I have met people from all over the country, brought together by our shared love of mountain biking. IMBA does so much to promote trail creation, community building, and education. I am so inspired to be an advocate for mountain biking in my own community!" Stacey N.
Choose a level of engagement, or enter your preferred amount.
This is a one-time gift. Thank you.
Choose a donation amount
Singletrack Society members give $1,000 or more annually.
We are here to help
If you have questions about the Singletrack Society, please reach out.
A love of riding trails brought us together. Our passion for protecting and enhancing them keeps us together. Join us in supporting the future of mountain biking by joining IMBA today. Thanks, stay rad!Meet our team