IMBA chapters are our primary local affiliates—they are closely connected to IMBA and enjoy a level of support from IMBA staff. A chapter's members are automatically members of IMBA. Watch this brief video for a great overview of what a chapter is and what the benefits are.
Non-chapter clubs are part of IMBA's network of supporting organizations. They build trails, organize events and advocate for bike access around the world. Your local mountain bike organization can join IMBA's network—or renew your partnership—by signing up at the supporting organization membership page.
Chapter development is coordinated by IMBA's Regional Directors. These IMBA paid professional staffers operate in distinct territories. Send the list below for the Region Director's territories and their contact info.
Explore the maps below to get more information about IMBA regions and chapters.
IMBA Region Directors
- Michelle Barker, Midwest & Pacific Northwest Region Director, michelle [dot] barker [at] imba [dot] com
- Patrick Kell, Southwest & Alaska Region Director, patrick [dot] kell [at] imba [dot] com
- Anthony Duncan, Atlantic Region Director, anthony [dot] duncan [at] imba [dot] com
- Tom Sauret, Southeast/SORBA Region Director, tom [dot] sauret [at] imba [dot] com
- Colorado-Wyoming Region, chapters [at] imba [dot] com
- South Central Region, chapters [at] imba [dot] com
- Laurel Harkness, California-Hawaii Region Director, laurel [dot] harkness [at] imba [dot] com
- Andy Williamson, Great Lakes Region Director, andy [dot] williamson [at] imba [dot] com
IMBA's chapter development program is supported in large part by a generous grant from the SRAM Cycling Fund.