Subaru VIP Program
Subaru's VIP Program allows IMBA individual/family members and IMBA member clubs and retailers to purchase or lease a new Subaru saving $1,300 - $3,300 off the manufacturer's suggested retail price, without haggling. The program is open to all Subaru models, excluding the WRX, WRX STI and the BRZ Series.HyperBlue.
With each vehicle purchased through the VIP program, Subaru of America will make a contribution to IMBA's trailbuilding and mountain bike access efforts.
To take advantage of this benefit, simply contact the IMBA office before shopping for a Subaru. Our staff will arrange to have a letter of confirmation emailed to you as well as to your pre-selected local dealer. The turn around time is 2 business days, and the letter is valid for 45 days. The letter will indicate that as an IMBA member you are eligible to purchase or lease the car at the VIP price. You must be a member of IMBA for at least 6 months before you qualify for the VIP Partners Program. Please contact the IMBA office for program details: 303-545-9011 x114 or SubaruVIP [at] imba [dot] com.
Subaru VIP Partners Program Details
- You must be a U.S. resident and current member of IMBA for 6 months before you qualify for the VIP Program. Expired members have a 3 month grace period to renew to maintain membership continuity. If a member fails to renew during this time, the member must requalify for the discount.
- Before shopping for the car or contacting any Subaru sources, please contact the IMBA office for program details: 303-545-9011 x114 or SubaruVIP [at] imba [dot] com
- Please know the name of the Subaru dealership you intend to use. If no dealership is requested, Subaru will select the closest participating dealer based on zip code.
- Subaru will send a confirmation letter to you and the Subaru dealer of your choice. Present this letter upon entering the Subaru dealership.
- The Subaru VIP Program is not applicable in Hawaii.
- This benefit can not be applied if you have already taken delivery of your new Subaru.
- Subaru VIP Program - Frequently Asked Questions
Subaru VIP Partners Program for IMBA Affiliated Clubs and Retailers
- The IMBA Affiliated Club or Retailer must be a member in good standing for at least 6 months.
- IMBA Affiliated Clubs or Retailer are eligible to lease or purchase a maximum of two vehicles per year.
- Eligibility does not extend to individual members of registered IMBA Affiliated Clubs or Retailers, unless they are also IMBA members in good standing for at least 6 months.
- VIP Eligibility is non-transferable
- Vehicles must be titled, registered and insured in the name of the IMBA Affiliated Club or Retail Store
FINE PRINT: MSRP does not include tax, title and registration fees. All sales are subject to availability and dealer discretion. Limited time offer subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply. Prior sales excluded. This offer replaces all existing offers. Valid in the U.S. only, except Hawaii. Cannot be combined with any other SOA promotional offers, coupons (such as auto show or internet coupons) or direct mail offers (except Subaru Guaranteed Trade-in Program (GTP), $500 Subaru Added Security® Maintenance Plan Coupon or Subaru Reward Dollars). Updated 9/11/2015.