2016 IMBA World Summit Sponsor/Exhibitor Form
Thank you for your interest in supporting IMBA's World Summit!
Officially SOLD OUT! Thanks for the outstanding support from our partners on this event.
Expo Info & Schedule
Expo Contact: holly [dot] fisher [at] imba [dot] com (Holly Fisher) (616-916-1125)
This edition of the World Summit will be chuck full of local Ozark flavor as the conference break out sessions will be held at numerous venues in the downtown Bentonville area within a few block radius. To be in the middle of the action, the expo portion of the Summit will be held outside throughout the week and move venues three times.
Open Expo Times/Locations:
Set Up: The Conference Director will send you your booth assignment with a layout map prior to the summit week, and IMBA staff will be present on site to assist with any questions during the scheduled set up times.
Included with Booth Space:
- Unless otherwise discussed, your exhibit space is 10x10.
- IMBA is not able to provide, tents, tables, chairs, power or AV. Exhibitors must provide your own equipment or can rent from Hunter [at] downtownbentonville [dot] org (Hunter Stuckey) for delivery to Compton Gardens.
- Since the expo will be outside, you will need to provide a generator if electricity is required. Please ensure all generators are as quiet as possible!
- You may leave your booths set up overnight, but please keep in mind they will be outside and subject to weather. Please do not leave any valuables at the booth.
- Dress in layers! We're anticipating temps to be in the 50's, but being November the temp could change dramatically. Should the weather be forecasted to be very cold, IMBA will do our best to provide limited outdoor hearters around the expo area.
Registering Booth Staff: Please register all your booth staff who will be working the expo area here as "Vendor Only" registrations, as they will need badges to access the expo area. Please note the vendor passes will not include entrance to the educational sessions, etc. If you are a sponsor, make sure you ultilize your complimentary conference entries to attend the educational and evening activities.
Expo/Demo Bike Venue Locations
Please note the venues for each day, as the expo moves three times:
Bentonville (Weds-Thurs) - Compton Gardens: 312 N Main St, Bentonville, AR 72712
Rogers (Friday) - The Railyard Bike Park: 299 E Cherry St, Rogers, AR 72756
Blowing Springs (Saturday) - Blowing Springs Campground: 700 Rv Park Rd, Bella Vista, AR 72714
Special Note to Demo Bike Providers
Demo Bike Contact: holly [dot] fisher [at] imba [dot] com (Holly Fisher) (616-916-1125)
Reservation/Eligibility Process: Finding a balance between accepting reservations to ensure attendees can try a specific bike and still having bikes on hand for general inquries can be challenging. Our recommendation for striking that balance is to accept reservations for the scheduled group ride times only (see below) and keep it on a first come/first serve basis the remaining time. All demo bike providers are responsible for taking their own reservations.
- Wednesday (11/9): open to general public
- Thursday (11/10): summit attendees only
- Friday (11/11): summit attendees only
- Saturday (11/12): summit attendees only
Scheduled Group Summit Rides (recommended to accept demo bikes reservations for group rides)
- Weds (11/9), 12:30-3:00 pm Women's Skills Clinic
- Weds (11/9), 1:30-5:00 pm Coler Trail Sneak Peek
- Fri (11/11), 6:30-8:00 pm Lake Atalanta Night Ride
- Sat (11/12), 9:00 - 3:00 pm Epic Ride
Swag Bag Collateral
Official sponsors may also include one collateral item or product for the attendee registration bags:
- Any item desired to be included in the swag bags should be coordinated directly with Holly Fisher to space, etc.
- Number of units per item needed - 475
- Shipping info: Must arrive AFTER October 4 and BEFORE November 4
All equipment must arrive AFTER October 4 and BEFORE November 4
Artwork Submission Deadline
Artwork due October 4 for summit program ads!
Please send art and questions to holly [dot] fisher [at] imba [dot] com (Holly Fisher). Submit high-res artwork in pdf format, black and white only.
- Bronze Level ($1,000): listing only, no artwork needed
- Silver Level ($2,500): 1/8 page ad (3.8"W x 2.5"H)
- Gold Level ($5,000): 1/4 page ad (3.8"W x 5"H)
- Platinum Level ($10,000): 1/2 page ad (7.8"W x 5"H no bleed)
- Presenting Level ($20,000): 3/4 page ad (8.5"W x 5.5"H with bleed)
- Title Sponsor ($50,000): full page ad (8.5"W x 11"H with bleed)