Corporate Members support is vital to help create, enhance and preserve great mountain bike experiences worldwide. IMBA and its affiliate network of Chapters work to build new trails, maintain riding areas and improve access to public lands. Joining IMBA as a Corporate Member is one of the best things you can do to strengthen your business, expand future opportunities and connect with a community of over 80,000 mountain biking enthusiasts and volunteers. IMBA is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational association and your dues and donations are tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations.
Join or renew on-line now. After joining, companies involed in destination tourism will be contacted by an IMBA representative for additional information to be included in our Destinations Partner map.
Please contact rich [dot] cook [at] imba [dot] com (Rich C)rich [dot] cook [at] imba [dot] com (ook), at 303-545-9011 x104 if you have any questions.
- Download Corporate Membership Program Brochure (pdf).
- Corporate Member Benefits & Dues
- 2013 Spring IMBA Trail News and Annual Report (on-line)
- List of all current IMBA Corporate Members
- List of IMBA's Elite Level and "Above and Beyond" Corporate Supporters
IMBA Destinations Partners are a special category of Corporate Member for businesses that are involved in tourism. It is intended to further support the mountain bike tourism industry, while providing valuable trip-planning resources for our 80,000 members and numerous visitors to IMBA.com. + Read more
Other Business Membership Options:
- International companies should contact IMBA Canada, IMBA Europe or IMBA Australia for membership and sponsorship information.
- Individual Bike Shops may join under our Retailer member category.
- Race Promoters and Event Organizers may join under our Event Promoter member category.
- Mountain bike clubs may join under our Club category.