World Summit Sponsorship Opportunities
Do your customers know your company supports great mountain biking?
Every two years, the IMBA World Summit brings together the most influential leaders in the mountain bike world to collaborate on bigger and better ways to help more people experience the outdoors by bike.
If your company has an interest in trails or biking,
please invest in this important event.
With your help, we can provide an experience that will
inspire and empower an explosion of new riding opportunities,
and entire trails communities, world-wide.
Sponsoring the IMBA World Summit positions your brand in front of a well-connected and influential group of mountain bike leaders. We expect 400 attendees, and many of them lead local chapters and groups of mountain bikers—your customers. These are the movers and shakers of the mountain bike world, and from November 10-12, 2016 they will be gathered in one place.
Exhibitor packages start at $500. Sponsorship packages start at $1,000. Standard marketing benefits include the following and are highly customizable:
- Sponsor recognition among IMBA’s print magazine readers (circ. 38,000), 95,000 social media viewers, and eNews subscribers (circ. 90,000)
- Ownership of a specific summit program/activity as "presenting sponsor" (for investments of $2,500.00+)
- On-site placement via booth banners & signage, and print program (400 attendees)
- Sampling, prizes, special offers, flyer opportunities in attendee packets and at vendor booths, receptions
- Complimentary attendee registration(s) for staff (valued at $400.00 each)
- Complimentary 10x10 exhibit space ($500.00 value)
Corporate sponsors, please contact Rod Judd at 303-545-9011 Ext. 119 or rod [dot] judd [at] imba [dot] com for more details.
Local sponsors, please contact Aimee Ross at 303-545-9011 Ext. 108 or aimee [dot] ross [at] imba [dot] com for more details.