2015 Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew Visit Application
Thanks for your interest in the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew program!
The application process for 2015 closed on Nov. 1, 2014. Applications for 2016 will be accepted for Oct. 1- Nov. 1, 2015, so please come back to this page then.
Thank you for requesting a visit from the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew! We can't give a visit to everyone who requests, so please take care to submit a thorough application. Before you begin, note these important parameters that will help us sort through our average of more than 150 applications:
- The purpose of a TCC visit is education and community building. Applications which lack a solid plan for involving the local community will drop down in the selection process.
- The purpose of the TCC Trail Building School is to educate NEW volunteers or those who need a refresher. This is NOT an advanced trail school, nor is it a vehicle to get large quantities of trail built. The School focuses on building a small amount of trail correctly. If you need an advanced trail school, please consider hiring our Trail Solutions department.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and those lacking detail will go to the bottom of the pile.
- You'll need to read through the TCC Host Toolkit prior to applying so that you understand what is expected of hosts.
- You may choose one presentation in addition to the IMBA Trail Building School, which is required. Please consider this carefully and learn more about each presentation here.
- Prior to applying, you must consult with the leadership of your organization to discuss the visit and assign planning roles.