2016 Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew Visit Application
Thanks for your interest in the Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew program!
Applications for 2016 will be accepted from Oct. 5- Nov. 15, 2015. Since we have to start planning the year's schedule right away, we can't accept applications after that deadline.
Thank you for requesting a visit. We can't give a visit to everyone who requests, so please take care to submit a thorough application. Before you begin, note these important parameters that will help us sort through our average of more than 150 applications:
- The purpose of a TCC visit is education and community building. Applications which lack a solid plan for involving the local community will drop down in the selection process.
- The purpose of the IMBA Trail Building School is to educate NEW volunteers or those who need a refresher. This is NOT an advanced trail school, nor is it a vehicle to get large quantities of trail built. The School focuses on building a small amount of bench-cut trail correctly. If you need an advanced trail school, please consider hiring our Trail Solutions department.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and those lacking detail will go to the bottom of the pile.
- You'll need to read through the TCC Host Toolkit prior to applying so that you understand what is expected of hosts.
- Prior to applying, you must consult with the leadership of your organization to discuss the visit and assign planning roles.