The IMBA EPICS list is crowd-sourced annually via a public nomination process. The EPICS designation denotes a true backcountry riding experience. IMBA EPICS are what many mountain bikers live for and make travel plans around: immersive rides that are technically and physically challenging, beautiful to behold and worthy of celebration.
Explore the EPICS
Your mountain biking bucket list. We thank the many IMBA chapters, other trail groups and land managers that support these great rides.
- Demanding, mostly singletrack trail experience in a natural setting
- Denotes a true backcountry riding experience in remote settings
- One that is technically and physically challenging
- More than 80 percent singletrack
- At least 20 miles in length
- EPICS route is mapped on mtbproject.com or other online source
Meet the crew
Contact us if you have any questions about EPICS.
As a father I see now more than ever the value of investing in making our communities more active, green, and vibrant through creating access to open spaces and opportunities for all ages to learn, explore, and grow. Culture is a huge part of who I am and the organizations I volunteer tirelessly for and want to be employed by need to share that same investment, passion, and community.Meet our team