IMBA/CLIF Bar Trail Preservation Grants
IMBA affiliated clubs are invited to apply for cash grants to support trail restoration and preservation projects. The International Mountain Bicycling Association and CLIF Bar will award ten $500 cash grants to IMBA affiliated chapters and clubs to fund projects that promote environmental education and inspire conservation in the mountain biking community.
Deadline 2014 applications to May 30, 2014.
Applications must be submitted via IMBA's 2014 Small Grants Application Form.
Submissions will not be accepted via mail or email.
Grant Applications MUST Include:
- A one-page, typed description of the proposed project that demonstrates how funds will be productively used to preserve and enhance trail access, promote environmental education and inspire conservation in your community
- A budget outline to show how all funding will be used.
- Club Name and Member Number (Clubs applying for grants must be current members of IMBA.)
- Contact Name
- Contact Address
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email and Club Website
- Digital copy of a completed W-9 tax form
- Copy of the organization's IRS determination letter showing 501(c)3 status
- Clubs and Chapters should have a webpage set up with IMBA's Teaming For Trails microsite.
Please use CLIF Bar's logo when possible in appreciation of their support for mountain bike advocacy. Please click here to download a CLIF Bar logo in Adobe Illustrator EPS format.
CLIF Bar also generously supports IMBA clubs and chapters volunteer work days with donated CLIF Bars. To order bars for your next volunteer day click here.