IMBA has long been committed to the principle that successful trail projects stem from partnerships built by well-informed land managers, responsible recreation groups, community-minded businesses and other stakeholders in public lands.
IMBA's worldwide network includes 35,000 individual members, more than 500 supporting organizations, more than 250 corporate partners and about 425 retailer shops. IMBA's members live in all 50 U.S. states, most Canadian provinces and in 30 other countries. IMBA and its network of chapters and local supporters have created dozens of formal and informal partnership agreements, allowing us to accomplish great things for the benefit of mountain bikers and many other outdoor enthusiasts who use trails.
In the U.S., IMBA's key partnership-building work includes:
- Formal partnerships with federal land managing agencies.
- Partnerships with like-minded associations and coalitions in the recreation and conservation realms.
- Corporate partnerships that help fund and fuel our efforts.
- Retail partners that enhance IMBA's community involvment and help us reach new members.
- The club and chapter programs that anchor IMBA's grassroots success.