Following Success at Outdoor Retailer, IMBA Looks Forward to Interbike
For Immediate Release 8-30-2012
Contact: Mark Eller
303-545-9011 ext. 115
IMBA Communications Director
Big thanks go to IMBA member companies Icebreaker, Osprey, Polar Bottle and Green Guru for helping to raise more than $5,000 for IMBA at the Outdoor Retailer trade show, held earlier this month in Salt Lake City. Following that success, IMBA is preparing for Interbike, the bicycle industry's premier gathering in North America (Las Vegas, NV, Sept. 19-21).
The fourth-annual IMBA Industry Leadership Breakfast will be held on Sept. 20. Retailers, brands and all Interbike attendees are invited to "arrive tired and leave inspired" by updates on new initiatives and success stories from around the globe. Breakfast will be served in Venetian Ballroom G starting at 7 a.m., with the program running from 7:30-8:45 a.m.
All breakfast attendees receive a free coffee mug while supplies last. No RSVP needed; all are welcome. Thanks to Interbike for sponsoring the breakfast!
Other IMBA benefit parties and special Interbike offers include:
- Show Special: Join IMBA or renew your membership and get a choice of Camelbak hydration packs and all the membership benefits. Join, renew or register with IMBA and be entered to win his and hers mountain bike apparel from The North Face or a trip for two to Moab with Trek Travel. (IMBA Tent at Outdoor Demo and Booth #L23 at the Expo, while supplies last).
- Stock up on Honey Stinger energy treats: a portion of all show sales will be donated to IMBA (Honey Stinger Booth #3088).
- IMBA CamelBak Dirt Lovers' Party brought to you by New Belgium Shift: (IMBA Tent, Tuesday 9-18).
- Girl-Bike-Love Celebration: Ladies-only group rides, followed by libations and prizes. Donations to IMBA encouraged. (Girl Bike Love Tent Monday and Tuesday at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.).
- Yakima's Garage Party: Free beer and a chance to win a Rocketbox full of great prizes (Yakima Booth #19061, Thursday at 4 p.m.).
- Happy Hour with The North Face and IMBA — win prizes, drink beer and raise funds for IMBA's Trail Building Fund. (The North Face Booth #24133, Thursday at 5 p.m.).
- IMBA Bike Park Seminars: Add trails and boost sales. (Weds., Thurs. and Fri. in Sands Room #401, 1-2 p.m.).
- Honey Stinger's Packet In Packet Out Party: Sign a pledge to fight trail litter while you drink and win prizes (Booth #3088, Thursday at 4 p.m.).