IMBA Announces Design Contest for World Summit Jersey
The 2012 World Summit commemorative bike jersey will be one of IMBA's best. The jerseys are being produced by Primal Wear, an above-and-beyond IMBA corporate supporter and one of the most progressive cycling apparel companies in the industry. And, the jersey will be designed by one of mountain biking's biggest fans: you.
IMBA is calling on creative mountain bikers to submit a design for the jersey by April 30. The top three designs will be posted on IMBA's Facebook page where fans can help determine the winning design during the first week of May. The winner will receive bragging rights, a free jersey and recognition on both IMBA's Facebook page and at the World Summit, Oct. 10-13 in Santa Fe, NM.
To participate in the contest, please follow these rules:
- Designs must be submitted by April 30 to Wendy Kerr. Please include the best way to contact you in case you are the winner.
- Download and use the attached jersey template, provided by Primal Wear.
- Designs must include the IMBA logo (here) and World Summit logo (attached).
- Designs should seek to honor Santa Fe and capture the essence of the desert southwest.
- The winning artwork will be submitted to Primal designers for final edits and Primal logo additions. IMBA and Primal reserve the right to make changes to fit the needs of the organization, the jersey style and the manufacturers.
- Submissions will not be returned to the designers and IMBA will not provide payment of any kind.
- Designs and included artwork MUST be original.
The World Summit jerseys will be available for pre-order in late May on the IMBA e-store. Orders placed before July 1 will recieve a 30 percent discount.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2012 WORLD SUMMIT SPONSORS!
Fat Tire Sponsors:
|Updated WS Logo Santa Fe.pdf||205.28 KB|