iHelp Plus Joins Companies That Support IMBA With Give-Back Programs
For Immediate Release 4-3-2013
Contact mark [dot] eller [at] imba [dot] com (Mark Eller )
IMBA Communications Director
303-545-9011 ext. 115
The creators of the iHelp Plus app recently joined the ranks of IMBA corporate supporters that participate in a "give-back" program — these companies return a percentage of profits from the sale of one or more items to IMBA and its programs. Give-back programs provide a simple way for companies to support IMBA and our work to create, protect and enhance great mountain experiences.
The iHelp Plus app is an alarm that can be silently activated by the user or set on a delay that will alert a rescue service. iHelp Plus is offering current IMBA members a 10-percent discount on the app and will donate nine dollars of every annual subscription to the IMBA Take a Kid Mountain Biking program.
For more information and to download the app with the IMBA discount, please use the following links. Choose your subscription type, enter the IMBA member referral code 523237 and purchase.
Thanks to all of the companies that provide IMBA give-back offers.
IMBA Corporate Suppoters Offering Give-Back Programs:
- Alchemist Threadworks — Cycling and IMBA T-shirts
- A'me — Patriot grips
- BikeFlights.com — Bicycle shipping
- Club Ride — Custom jerseys for IMBA chapters and clubs
- DeFeet — Socks
- Dirtball Fashions — Special edition t-shirt
- Headsweats — Custom performance headwear for IMBA chapters and clubs
- iHelp+ — Personal safety app
- JensonUSA — portion of orders placed via this link
- Mountains Plus Outdoor Gear — Light and Motion gear
- Niner Bikes — Special edition t-shirt
- Polar Bottle — IMBA edition water bottles
- Primal Wear — Custom jerseys for IMBA chapters and clubs
- Strider Bikes — Run bikes for kids
- Subaru USA — Subaru VIP purchase program for IMBA members
- Voler — Special edition IMBA jersey