Free World Summit Camping at the Big Agnes Camp Zone, Winsor Trail Work Day
For Immediate Release 8-29-12
Contact Mark Eller
IMBA Communications Director
303-545-9011 ext. 115
Are you within driving distance of the IMBA World Summit in Santa Fe, NM? Here's a chance to enjoy our best summit ever on the cheap with a free camping zone just a few miles from the Santa Fe convention center.
Thanks to Big Agnes, you can demo tents, pads and other gear while you relax in a natural setting.
- Free camping at Hyde Memorial State Park (check-in at Group Shelter #2).
- Camping Oct. 10-13 with the summit after-party on Saturday night featuring bonfires, prizes, Tent Twister competition and s'mores featuring Honey Stinger Waffles. BYOB, please. Party from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- Don't forget to register for the IMBA World Summit — includes admissions to the full schedule of sessions, parties, rides and event meals.
In addition, one lucky camper will win a Big Agnes tent! Campers will also be able to try out Big Agnes tents, bags, pads and accessories each night. Daily "checkout" of Big Agnes gear will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
Don't miss the Big Agnes Bonfire Camp Party from 8:30-10:30 p.m. on Thurs. night. There will be prizes, a late-night tent twister competition and FREE SMORES featuring Honey Stinger Waffles (BYOB).
suhl [at] bigagnes [dot] com (Contact Sarah Uhl) to sign up for free camping with Big Agnes.
Join IMBA's Biggest Trail Work Day of the Year in Santa Fe
Head to New Mexico early! The Santa Fe Fat Tire Society (SFFTS) is organizing a massive IMBA trail work day on the local Winsor Trail, a favorite among local mountain bikers. Join the SFFTS Sept. 8 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and put a little sweat equity into maintaining one of the premier trails in New Mexico.
Estimated Drive Times from Cities Near Santa Fe:
- 6 hours from Denver
- 8 hours from Phoenix
- 8 hours from Cheyenne
- 8.5 hours from Oklahoma City
- 10 hours from Las Vegas
- 10.5 hours from Dallas
- 11 hours from Salt Lake City
- 12.5 hours from Austin
- 29 hours from Lakeland, FL
- 30 hours from Millheim, PA