Take Advantage of Sponsorship Opportunities for IMBA's Upcoming Bike Parks Book
For Immediate Release 6-20-2014
Contact mark [dot] eller [at] imba [dot] com (Mark Eller)
IMBA Communications Director
UPDATE 8/29/2014: Sponsor positions in the book are still available! All sponsor art must be received by 9/19/2014 in order to appear in the first edition of the book. Copies of the book will be available for sale at imba.com/catalog on October 1, 2014.
This summer, IMBA will release a new book, Bike Parks: IMBA’s Guide to Purpose-built Bicycle Facilities and New School Trails. There is a huge demand for information and guidance about how to plan, build and maintain successful bike parks, flow trails and other purpose-built bicycling facilities. The book examines all phases of planning, designing, building and operating bike facilities, with real-world success stories and multiple essays provided by leaders in the field. This book will become a go-to resource for bike advocates, parks and recreation departments, and others.
IMBA's first two books, Trail Solutions: IMBA’s Guide to Building Sweet Singletrack (2004), and Managing Mountain Biking: IMBA’s Guide to Providing Great Riding (2007) have had an enormous impact on the sport of mountain biking. More than 30,000 copies of the two books have been sold in 60 countries worldwide. They have been embraced by professional and volunteer trail builders, influenced land managers, cited in scientific literature and been reproduced in myriad websites and manuals.
View a PDF of the book's Table of Contents by clicking the attachment link at the bottom of this page.
- Anticipated release in August, 2014
- Soft cover, large format, 150+ pages, with full-color photos and illustrations
- Information provided by IMBA staff and multiple other bike park experts
- Essays by leading bike park designers, construction experts and facility managers
- Authored by Bob Allen, one of mountain biking's leading journalists and photographers, and an inductee to the Mountain Bike Hall of Fame
- Edited by Mark Eller, IMBA Communications Director
- Gold level: Back cover logo placement; full-page sponsor recognition; 30 complimentary copies; sponsor pricing on additional copies. Suggested minimum $10,000.
- Silver level: Full-page sponsor recognition; 20 complimentary copies; sponsor pricing on additional copies. Suggested minimum $5,000.
- Bronze level: Half-page sponsor recognition; 10 complimentary copies; sponsor pricing on additional copies. Suggested minimum $1,000.
- Supporting level: Quarter-page sponsor recognition; 5 complimentary copies; sponsor pricing on additional copies. Suggested minimum $500.
- Full Page: 8.5" width x 11" height + .125" bleeds on all sides
- Half Horizontal: 7.375" W x 4.75" H
- Quarter Vertical: 3.63" W x 4.75" H