IMBA Partners With Bicycling Magazine and Park City for Ride Center Escape
For Immediate Release 6-5-2013
Contact: Mark Eller
IMBA Communications Director
303-545-9011 ext. 115
IMBA has partnered with Bicycling Magazine and Park City, UT to offer a dream mountain biking escape to the only gold-level Ride Center, August 22-25, 2013. The package includes a special $200 members-only discount just for current IMBA members. Just sign up, touch down at Salt Lake City International Airport, and IMBA supporters Bicycling Magazine and White Pine Touring will take it from there. Premium demo mountain bikes will be available from Specialized, along with VIP merchandise packages from Camelbak, Giro and Smith Optics. The event will be based in the luxury of the five-star rated Stein Erikson Lodge.
Participants will have over 400 miles of Park City singletrack trails and world-class bike parks to choose from, with expert guides and support from award-winning local bike shop, White Pine Touring. And when the day is done, wash off the dirt and enjoy complementary shuttles to open-air concerts, fine dining, and all that Park City has to offer.
View the detailed itinerary of your 4-day escape to Park City.
IMBA members can sign up for the tour and the discount here.
- Decide which option best suits your needs.
- Click 'Buy Now' and enter your payment information.
- Enter your height, weight, riding ability, dietary restrictions and room pairing in the information fields.
You will be contacted by White Pine Touring's trips [at] mountainbikingparkcity [dot] com (Scott House) when you have submitted your payment who will verify IMBA membership and activate your members only $200 discount.
PARK CITY RIDE CENTER GETAWAY ITINERARY HIGHLIGHTS:
(Itinerary is subject to change.)
- Shuttle from SLC International Airport to your accommodations at Stein Erikson Lodge
- Bike fitting and guide introductions at White Pine Touring
Ride Flying Dog Loop of the Glenwild Trail System
- Dinner on Park City’s Historic Main Street
- Shuttle to the Wasatch Crest Trail
- Canyon’s Cocktail Hour
- Live Music, appetizers and drinks
- Ride the legendary Mid-Mountain Trail
- IMBA designated Epic Ride
Learn more by visiting www.bicycling.com/parkcity or contact White Pine Touring's trips [at] mountainbikingparkcity [dot] com (Scott House).
Find more great deals from Park City and other IMBA Destination Partners here.