Small Grant Winners Will Receive $11,800 in Cash From IMBA
For Immediate Release 7-24-2013
Contact Mark Eller
IMBA Communications Director
303-545-9011 ext. 115
IMBA and its corporate partners offer a range of grants for chapters and clubs to support their trail building, trail maintenance and other efforts. This summer, we are pleased to announce that $11,800 in cash will be awarded through IMBA’s small grants program.
Visit the grants information page to learn about all the funding opportunities on offer.
IMBA/CLIF Bar Trail Preservation Grants
Ten cash grants ($500 each) to promote environmental education and inspire conservation in the mountain biking community.
- Noquemanon Trails Network Council
- Mid-Atlantic Off Road Enthusiasts
- Chicago Area Mountain Bikers
- San Diego Mountain Biking Association
- Fats in the Cats Bicycle Club
- Bicyclists of Nevada County
- Pisgah Area SORBA
- TAMIU Cycling Club
- Jersey Off-Road Bicycle Association
- Santa Fe Fat Tire Society
IMBA/Competitive Cyclist Grants
Four cash grants ($700 each) to support projects that maintain and improve the sustainability of local trails, preserve the environment and enhance conservation in the mountain bicycling community.
- Central Wisconsin Off-Road Cycling Coalition
- Disciples of Dirt
- Vail Valley Mountain Bike Association
- Midlands SORBA
IMBA/FOX Bike Park and Pump Track Grants
Four grants ($1,000 each) to support bike park projects initiated by IMBA clubs and chapters.