Retailers help create, preserve and enhance great mountain bike experiences
Retailer Members like these are vital because they operate where IMBA mountain bikers live and ride. When you join IMBA you help improve bike access and build new trails for you and your customers.
Retailer Membership includes optional dual-membership to your local IMBA chapter (where available).
Retailer Membership starts at $100 minimum/year per store location, for specialty retail businesses.
Membership dues are shared with your local chapter to improve riding for your customers and to support IMBA's mission of creating great mountain biking everywhere.
Your support is tax-deductible. IMBA is a registered non-profit organization with 501c3 tax status and is a Charity Navigator four star organization.
- Dual membership to IMBA and your local IMBA Chapter with a percentage of dues going directly to the chapter (where available)
- IMBA Supporter decal for your storefront, identifying your store/s as a local center for mountain bike advocacy
- Store listing in the IMBA.com directory, for each location with a Retailer Membership
- Authorized use of IMBA logos, graphics, and editorial content
- Access to IMBA's market research studies—learn more about the mountain biking market
Other Retailer Programs