Retailers help create, preserve and enhance great mountain bike experiences
Retailer Members like these are vital because they operate where IMBA mountain bikers live and ride. When you join IMBA you help improve bike access and build new trails for you and your customers.
New! Retailer Membership includes optional dual-membership to your local IMBA chapter (where available).
Retailer Membership starts at $100 per year for specialty retail businesses. Membership dues are shared with your local chapter to improve riding for your customers and to support IMBA's mission of creating great mountain biking everywhere.
National Bicycle Dealers Association (NBDA) members qualify for a 25% discount on IMBA Retailer Membership. The NBDA is a non-profit association for US specialty bicycle retailers committed to helping retailers offer great products and services, and promoting bicycling both on and off-road.
Your support is tax-deductible. IMBA is a registered non-profit organization with 501c3 tax status and is a Charity Navigator four star organization.
- Dual membership to IMBA and your local IMBA Chapter (where available)
- IMBA Supporter decal for your storefront, identifying your store as a local center for mountain bike advocacy
- IMBA Trail News newsletter subscription
- Platinum and Gold Retailer recognition on IMBA.com, at Interbike and in IMBA Trail News
- Store listing in the IMBA.com directory
- Authorized use of IMBA logos, graphics and editorial content
- IMBA banners, stickers and co-branded materials for your store or sales event (email membership [at] imba [dot] com to request)
- Access to IMBA's market research studies—learn more about the mountain biking market
IMBA endorses retailers at the following annual contribution levels:
Platinum Retailer Member $2,500 Gold Retailer Member $1,000 Silver Retailer Member $750 Bronze Retailer Member $500
Other Retailer Programs
Want to help IMBA build a stronger voice for riders in your market? Order membership cards for your staff to hand out with each mountain bike sale. Cards are free to Retailer Members, and there's no tracking or processing to deal with -- IMBA handles it all. Just email membership [at] imba [dot] com with your store name or logo, shipping address and quantity required. We'll print and send them to your store free of charge.
Can your sales staff answer a customer who asks What does the International Mountain Bicycling Association do? Encourage staff to take the 3point5 training to learn how IMBA preserves and builds the trails your customers ride. They will be ready to make your customers part of the local mountain biking movement. Join hundreds of dealers around the country and become an IMBA Retailer Member Now.
The Specialized Dealer Grant Program encourages wellness through bikes, bike access, bikes as sustainable transportation and getting youth to ride more often. Grants are available to Specialized retailers to support their efforts working with IMBA, IMBA affiliates and the local mountain biking community. Learn more here.