STI Destination Partner Membership
The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) and Sustainable Travel International (STI) have formed a partnership aimed at promoting the bike tourism industry and improving sustainable mountain bike experiences worldwide.
- A complimentary copy of IMBA's award-winning books, a choice of Managing Mountain Biking or Trail Solutions
- IMBA Supporter window decals for promotion in your customer vehicles or store fronts
- Join before March 2012 and be featured in a special “Destinations” edition of IMBA eNews (distributed to 50,000 inboxes)
- See below for complete details on benefits of membership
Join now on-line or download our application form (pdf).
Since 1988, IMBA has led the effort to develop great riding experiences and protect the land on which those experiences depend. Joining IMBA as a Destinations member will not only show your support for the sustainable growth of a sport that your business relies on; it will provide you with valuable resources to enhance your destination marketing. IMBA Destinations reaches thousands of mountain bike enthusiasts around the globe and offers an affordable way to put your tourism interests in front of an eager audience.
Standard Benefits of Membership:
- Placement in our Corporate member list, as well as Destination partner list and map (13,000+ visits/day)
- Opportunities to promote special specials and discounts to IMBA's Facebook network (over 18,000)
- Opportunity for tour listings and bookings directly on IMBA.com.
- Company listing in quarterly IMBA Trail News (circulation 25,000+)
- Permission to use IMBA logos and graphics in company marketing materials
- Membership and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations.
In addition to your membership, IMBA offers consulting services to help you develop your destination. With over 20 years experience understanding what mountain bikers want, IMBA provides consulting services to help tourism operations develop strategies to attract and appeal to cyclists via your marketing, website, staff development, community or on-site facilities. From trail development and risk management to an effective marketing strategy, IMBA can help. Check out our web resources, books on Managing Mountain Biking and Sustainable Trail Design, or contact us if you would like to explore our services to enhance your business.
For more information, please contact us at destinations [at] imba [dot] com or 303-545-9011.