ATTA Destination Partner Membership
The International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) and the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA) have formed a partnership aimed at promoting the bike tourism industry and improving mountain bike experiences for your customers.
To celebrate the partnership, the ATTA is offering IMBA Members a 20% discount on their membership. Contact Wendy Kerr for to access this discount.
Likewise, ATTA members that join IMBA's new Destinations Program will receive the following perks in addition to the standard benefits of membership:
- A complimentary copy of IMBA's award-winning books, Managing Mountain Biking and Trail Solutions
- An IMBA Supporter banner, 18x36 inches – a perfect size for hanging in your visitor center
- Please contact Wendy Kerr to request your books and banner
IMBA will provide special recognition for new supporters that inspire other Destination partners to join, so spread the word to your colleagues!
See below for details on benefits of membership.
Join now on-line or download our application form (pdf).
A study conducted by the Outdoor Industry Foundation concluded that 80% of the 32 million Americans who mountain bike take at least one bike trip very year, averaging 4.6 nights each.
IMBA Destinations reaches 80,000 mountain bike enthusiasts around the globe, and offers an affordable way to put your tourism interests in front of an eager audience.
Since 1988, IMBA has led the effort to develop great riding experiences and protect the land on which those experiences depend. Joining IMBA as a Destinations member will not only show your support for the sustainable growth of a sport that your business relies on; it will provide you with valuable resources to enhance your destination marketing.
Standard Benefits of Membership:
- Placement in our Corporate member list, as well as Destination partner list and map (13,000+ visits/day)
- Opportunities to promote special specials and discounts to IMBA's Facebook network (over 18,000)
- Opportunity for tour listings and bookings directly on IMBA.com.
- Company listing in quarterly IMBA Trail News (circulation 25,000+)
- Permission to use IMBA logos and graphics in company marketing materials
- Membership and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations.
In addition to your membership, IMBA offers consulting services to help you develop your destination. With over 20 years experience understanding what mountain bikers want, IMBA provides consulting services to help tourism operations develop strategies to attract and appeal to cyclists via your marketing, website, staff development, community or on-site facilities. From trail development and risk management to an effective marketing strategy, IMBA can help. Check out our web resources, books on Managing Mountain Biking, or contact us if you would like to explore our services to enhance your business.
For more information, please contact us at destinations [at] imba [dot] com or 303-545-9011.