Corporate Membership Benefits & Dues
Corporate and business membership supports IMBA's work developing sustainable trails and advocating for bike access, while providing valuable benefits to your business.
IMBA programs and events bring new riders to the sport and make mountain biking more accessible. When you join, you support access to trails, bike parks, and open space and you help to make communities healthier and more vibrant.
As a member, your company becomes part of a strong and committed network, including:
- Over 150,000 individual supporters
- Over 105,000 social media followers, including very active Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- 750 U.S. IMBA chapters, affiliates and National Mountain Bike Patrols
- 1,200 affiliated bike shops
- Over 250 member companies
- Government affairs and federal policy representation
- Trail building and Bike Park Initiatives
- IMBA affiliate organizations worldwide
Join on-line now or contact development [at] imba [dot] com for assistance, 303.545.9011 x104
Corporate and business membership is structured on an annual dues scale based on the size of the company.
Membership dues are generally tax-deductible
Corporate/Business Membership Annual Dues Scale
IMBA Corporate/Business Member Benefits