Corporate Membership Benefits & Dues
Membership supports IMBA's work building new places to ride and preserving bike access on public lands while providing valuable benefits to your business. IMBA taps you into the power of a vibrant network, including:
- Over 70,000 individual supporters
- Over 50,000 Facebook followers, plus very active Twitter and Instagram accounts
- 750 affiliated mountain bike clubs, IMBA chapters and National Mountain Bike Patrol Groups
- 1200 affiliated bike shops
- Over 200 member companies
- Government affairs and federal policy representation
- Trail building and Bike Park Initiatives
- IMBA affiliate organizations worldwide
|SALES: < $500,000||$300|
|$500,000 to $1 million||$500|
|$1 million to $5 million||$1000|
|$5 million to $10 million||$2000|
|$10 million to $25 million||$3000|
|$25 million to $50 million||$4000|
|$50 million to $75 million||$5000|
|$75 million to $100 million||$7000|
|$100 million to $150 million||$9000|
|$150 million to $200 million||$12000|
|$200 million to $300 million||$15000|
|$300 million to $400 million||$18000|
|> $400 million||$25000|
|IMBA programs create new trails and secure bike access on public lands while protecting the environment. Please consider support above and beyond your dues to the Public Lands Initiative or IMBA Trailbuilding Fund
Join on-line now.
IMBA Corporate Member Benefits
- Company listing in quarterly IMBA Trail News (quarterly print circulation 25,000)
- Company link and listing on IMBA.com (60,000 visits/month)
- National representation for bicycle access on public lands
- Building bike infrastructure: IMBA facilitates numerous trail and bike park projects annually, makes grants and supports volunteers.
- Permission to use IMBA logos and graphics in company marketing materials
- Access to a global advocacy and vibrant mountain bike network
- Opportunities for elevated cause-related marketing via sponsorship of specific IMBA programs or events to become an “Above and Beyond” partner
- Destination partners featured in our bike-travel resources, including a searchable map, as well as tour listings and bookings directly on IMBA.com
- At its discretion IMBA may promote company commitment to IMBA’s work, via annual report, e-news, Facebook, press releases and membership materials.
- Membership and contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by IRS regulations.
Join on-line now. After joining, companies involed in tourism will be contacted by an IMBA representative for additional information to be included in our Destinations resources.
Please contact rich [dot] cook [at] imba [dot] com (Rich C)rich [dot] cook [at] imba [dot] com (ook), at 303-545-9011 x104 if you have any questions.
Thank-you for your membership support!