Business and Corporate Membership
Business and Corporate Members' support is vital to help improve conditions for mountain biking in the U.S. and around the world. IMBA and its affiliate network of Chapters work to bring newcommers to the sport, build new trails, maintain riding areas and secure access to public lands. Joining IMBA as a Corporate Member is one of the best things you can do to strengthen your business, expand future opportunities and connect with a community of over 80,000 mountain biking enthusiasts. IMBA is a 501(c)3 non-profit educational association and your dues and donations are tax-deductible as allowed by IRS regulations.
Join or renew as a business member on-line now. After joining, companies involved in destination marketing will be contacted by an IMBA representative for additional information to be included in IMBA Destinations resources.
Please contact rod [dot] judd [at] imba [dot] com (Rod Judd), at 303-545-9011 x119 if you have any questions.
- Corporate Member Benefits & Dues
- Annual Report
- List of all current IMBA Corporate Members
- List of IMBA's Elite Level and "Above and Beyond" Corporate Supporters
Other Business Membership Options:
- International companies should contact IMBA Canada or IMBA Europe for membership and sponsorship information.
- Individual Bike Shops may join under our Retailer member category.
- Race Promoters and Event Organizers receive all the benefits as Supporting Organization members.
- Mountain bike clubs, non-profit organizations, race teams and other recreation groups also join under our Supporting Organization category.
- IMBA is a non-profit member of 1% For The Planet, a network connecting businesses and environmental non-profits. If your company is a 1% member, support for IMBA qualifies toward your 1% For the Planet commitment. learn more here.