RIDE | DINE | UNWIND
Visit Wilderness Trails Ranch to enjoy our mountain biking, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, swimming, yoga, massage & bodywork, awesome dining, evening entertainment, cultural events, tours, and more!
IMBA OVERNIGHT SPECIALS!!
- SAVE 40% on any 6-NIGHT stay, 30% on any 3-NIGHT stay, OR 25% on our BED & BREAKFAST stay THROUGH SEPTEMBER.
IMBA DAY VISITOR SPECIALS!!
- DINE WITH US AND GET SPECIAL RATES on our ACTIVITIES and TOURS: 10% OFF ANY 1 ACTIVITY, 20% ANY 2, OR 30% OFF ANY 3!
BREAKFAST | Served 7:30 - 9:30 am
ALL YOU CAN EAT! A daily special is offered or choose your own made-to-order breakfast including eggs any way, french toast, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and/or homemade hash browns. A cold buffet bar for lighter appetites features cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit & homemade muffins. Gluten-free options available! Includes bottom-less coffee, tea, and/or juice.
LUNCH | Served 12 noon - 2 pm
Lunch includes daily special with homemade soup, salad, fruit, & dessert plus bottom-less lemonade or fountain drinks.
DINNER | Served at 6pm
Dinner includes appetizer, choice of entree, fresh salad, and dessert plus one house beer, wine, or cocktail and bottom-less lemonade or fountain drink. Appetizers are served in the Waterin’ Hole at 5:00pm every evening.
- Monday: Plated dinner in Dining Room
- Tuesday: Mexican Buffet in Dining Room
- Wednesday: Chuckwagon Cookout with ropin’, hay ride, and live guitar pickin’ around our campfire
- Thursday: 5-course Candlelight Dinner followed by dancing to live music by Wild Country
- Friday: Chuckwagon Cookout with Gourmet S’mores, WTR branding and campfire
ACTIVITIES | Call for rates and availability
- MOUNTAIN BIKING: Guided or Unguided plus Beginner to Advanced Camps (half-day to 3 day) on private trails as well as in and around in one of the best riding hideaways in the San Juan riding.
- HIKING: Guided or Unguided (try our Hike with Yoga Combo!)
- FISHING: Spin-cast or fly-fishing on our stocked ponds
- HORSEBACK RIDING: Half-day and All day rides plus Cattle Work/Roundup
- SWIMMING: 72’ heated pool and hot tub
- WATER SPORTS/LAKE ACTIVITIES on Vallecito Lake such as waterskiing, wakeboarding, SUP, and kayaking
- YOGA: Beginners and all levels welcome in one of the most beautiful places for yoga in the world!
- MASSAGE/BODYWORK: Chronic pain? Need a real release? Let us get our hands on you!
WTR is an AWESOME PLACE FOR R & R, FRISBEE GOLF, HORSESHOES, BOCCI BALL, ART CLASSES & MORE!
TOURS | Advanced Reservations Required! All-Inclusive packages include:
- MESA VERDE NATIONAL PARK: includes private guide and lunch.
- PAGOSA HOT SPRINGS: includes soaking at the The Springs Resort and lunch. Perfect after a week of riding!
- SAN JUAN SKYWAY: Durango, Telluride, Ouray, Silverton and all the mountain passes along the way! Want to ride part of the Skyway? Awesome! We'll drop you off and pick up along the way.
CALL 1-800-52-RANCH or email wtr [at] wildernesstrails [dot] com