Please join us in Steamboat Springs, CO from July 21st-23rd, 2023 for a summer Singletrack Society gathering in this idyllic mountain town. There will be opportunities for all-abilities to ride bike optimized trails, backcountry trails, and local singletrack all among the classic Colorado wildflowers!
We look forward to spending the weekend with you, sharing great food, discussing new projects and programs, and of course saying thanks for your support! The official event starts at 6:30pm on Friday July 21st, however we will have a couple of optional rides before then for anyone who is in the area earlier and wishes to ride. Here's the preliminary schedule for the weekend:
Thursday July 20th - 1:00pm - Optional ride at Arapahoe Basin
- Meet us at the main lodge at Arapahoe Basin Ski Resort for a tour of these high elevation trails that IMBA Trail Solutions have built. After the initial singletrack and gravel climb, there is a new loop starting at 12,500’..... we look forward to riding here and giving you an overview of this new network, which is getting rave reviews! This ride will be perfect if you're driving up from Denver for the weekend.
Friday July 21st - 1:00pm - Optional ride
- Meet for casual, all-ability rides on the Emerald Mountain trails in Steamboat Springs
Friday July 21st - 6:30pm - Kick off the Singletrack Society Gathering
- Join us for cocktails then dinner and socializing with other Singletrack Society members, IMBA staff, and board members. The evening will include a presentation on IMBA's work and goals, and opportunities to give us your feedback. The location will be downtown Steamboat Springs.
Saturday July 22nd - 9:00am - a great day of riding lies ahead……
- We suggest that you fuel up at one of the great breakfast diners or coffee shops in town, we'll then meet and divide into different ability groups to head out on the trails with local guides. We'll have beginner and intermediate rides both morning and afternoon, and an all-day epic, led by Dave Wiens, our Executive Director. We’ll stop for lunch at The Commons.
Saturday July 22nd - 6:30pm - dinner in downtown Steamboat Springs
- We’ll meet again for cocktails and a fantastic dinner, and look forward to talking trails with you all!
Sunday July 23rd - 9:00am - another great morning of riding……
- We'll divide into different ability groups to head out on the trails with local guides, before some closing comments from Dave Wiens around 1:00pm.
- For accommodations, there are many options to choose from including AirB&B, hotels, motels and camping. Here’s a listing of the options. We recommend booking accommodations in or close to town, and to book as soon as possible, as summer in Steamboat Springs can be very busy
- There are lots of bike rental shops in town, here’s a list
- If you're joining us for the ride on Thursday July 20th at Arapahoe Basin, please note that after the ride, it's about 2.5 hour drive to Steamboat Springs
- Weather can be changeable - for the rides we suggest regular riding attire including sunscreen, a light rain jacket and a backpack for water and snacks
- The evening gatherings will be held indoors and/or on a heated patio, however we suggest bringing a sweater or jacket too
56 7th Street
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487