Level 1,2 Combo Course - Northstar, CA
Course Length= 5 days
Course Price = $867 USD per person
Completion of the course with passing the practical exam and written test will qualify an individual to:
- Lead individual or group mountain bike rides
- Assess the level of each rider in their group through a pre-ride skills assesment
- Prepare and implement action plans in an emergency situation
- Make responsible choices in picking trail routes for specific groups
- Lead pre-tour skill sessions for individual or group mountain bike rides
- Provide instruction for beginner and intermediate level riders through clinics/camps/events
- Offer progressions for Level 2 maneuvers to safely improve your clientele's skill level
- Support IMBA ICP Instructor Trainers at clinics/camps/events
Medical Qualifications = Basic First Aid and CPR (proof of current certificate required)
Skill Qualifications = Intermediate to advanced riders who can confidently execute and demonstrate basic mountainbike skills such as Neutral and Ready Positions, Bike/Body Separation, Braking, Shifting, Cornering, Climbing, Wheel Lifts, Roll Downs, etc. Please review our LEVEL 2 SKILLS VIDEO which displays many of these required skills.
Registrants should have five or more years of mountain biking experience, good communication and personable skills, and be passionate about riding with a strong desire to help others have more fun and progress safely.
Course Host = Hosted by Northstar California
THIS IS A CUSTOM COURSE. PARTICIPANTS WILL BE TESTED AT LEVEL 1 AND LEVEL 2.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT CLOSES SEPTEMBER 7TH 2014
Cancellation Policy = A partial refund may be given for cancellations made 15 or more days before the course date. No refunds 14 days or less before course start date.
If traveling 100 miles or more to this event check out our travel insurance. Something every mountain biker should have! Visit www.IMBAHealthPlans.com and click on the "Travel Insurance"
|Level 1,2 combo course||$ 867.00|
Help spread the word