Please join us in Bentonville, AR one the best mountain bike destinations in the country, October 22nd-24th, 2021. Bentonville has an amazing trail network, starting right downtown, leading to hundreds of miles of singletrack and gravity-flow trails including the Coler Mountain Bike Preserve and The Back 40 loop, plus bike parks and paved urban greenways.
IMBA has seen tremendous growth recently, and we look forward to spending the weekend with you on the trails, sharing great food, discussing our new projects and programs, and of course saying thanks for your support! The official event starts at 6pm on Friday October 22nd, however we will have a couple of optional rides before then for anyone who is in the area earlier and wishes to ride. Exact times and locations are TBD, however we will be based out of downtown Bentonville the entire weekend.
Thursday October 21st (afternoon) - optional, casual, all-abilty rides in Bentonville.
Friday October 22nd - (afternoon) - optional, casual, all-abilty rides in Bentonville.
Friday October 22nd (evening) - kick off the Singletrack Society Gathering!
- Join us for dinner, libations, socializing with other Singletrack Society members, IMBA staff and board members. The evening will include a presentation on IMBAs work and goals, and opportunities to give us your feedback.
Saturday October 23rd (morning and afternoon) - first rides of the weekend
- We suggest that you check out some of the great breakfast diners and coffee shops in town, we'll then meet downtown and divide into different ability groups to head out on the trails with local guides. We'll come back for lunch, and for those interested, there will be more guided rides in the afternoon.
Saturday October 23rd (evening)
- We’ll meet for a wonderful dinner, libations, and plenty of time for socializing, and talking trails!
Sunday October 24th (morning)
- We'll again meet downtown and divide into different ability groups to head out on the trails with local guides, before some closing comments from Dave Wiens around 12:30pm.
- Given supply-chain challenges in the bike industry, we are not able to offer demo bikes in conjunction with Outerbike this year. We will have complimentary access to the Outerbike expo area, however if you wish to try out bikes this weekend, you will need to also register separately for Outerbike. Thanks for your understanding
- Weather can be changeable - for the rides we suggest regular riding attire including a light rain jacket and a backpack for water and snacks. The evening gatherings will be held indoors and/or on a heated patio, however we suggest bringing a sweater or jacket too.
- For accommodations, there are many options to choose from including AirB&B, hotels, motels and camping. Here’s a listing of the options.