Please join us in Park City, one the best mountain bike destinations in the country, August 27th - 29th. Park City is an IMBA Gold Level Ride Center and for good reason - there are hundreds of miles of all-ability singletrack along with connections to the Wasatch Crest Trail and the lift-access gravity trails at Deer Valley Resort.
IMBA has seen tremendous growth recently, and we look forward to spending the weekend with you on the trails, sharing great food, discussing our new projects and programs, and of course saying thanks for your support! The official event starts at 6pm on Friday August 27th, however we will have a couple of optional rides before then, for anyone who is in the area earlier and wishes to (1) check out the trails in Draper, UT on Thursday August 26th, and (2) check out the trails in Park City earlier in the afternoon of August 27th.
Thursday August 26th at 1pm - casual ride in Draper, UT (optional)
- Join us for a casual ride with IMBA staff, starting from Draper Equestrian Center, 1600 East Highland Drive, Draper UT. Veteran IMBA Trail Specialist, Joey Klein was instrumental in this trail system and will join us to discuss the process in developing these trails, regarded as one of the pioneering public flow trail networks in the country! We’ll ride at a pace to suit everyone and stop from time to time to discuss the trails.
Friday August 27th at 1pm - casual ride in Park City, UT (optional)
- Join us for a casual ride with IMBA staff, starting from SkullCandy, 6301 North Landmark Drive, Park City. We’ll ride at a pace to suit everyone for 1.5-2 hours on the trails near the Utah Olympic Park.
Friday August 27th at 6pm - kick off the Singletrack Society Gathering at SkullCandy HQ!
- Join us for dinner, libations, socializing with other Singletrack Society members, IMBA staff and board members. The evening will include a presentation on IMBAs work and goals, along with some nice IMBA Singletrack Society apparel. We will provide a shuttle service from downtown Park City to and from the SkullCandy HQ, or if you chose to drive yourself, please meet us at SkullCandy 6301 North Landmark Drive, Park City, UT
Saturday August 28th at 9am - first ride of the weekend
- We suggest that you check out some of the great breakfast diners and coffee shops in town, we’ll then meet at 9am at Park City Mountain Resort, 1345 Lowell Avenue, Park City. We’ll divide into several ability groups, with each group led by experienced local guides, and will include IMBA staff and board members. At 12:30pm we’ll meet for lunch, and then at 2pm there will be more group rides for those who are interested
Saturday August 28th at 7pm - dinner and IMBA discussion
- We’ll meet for a wonderful dinner, libations, and plenty of time for socializing, and talking trails!
Sunday August 29th at 9am - more riding
- Meet again at Park City Mountain Resort main parking lot, divide into several ability groups, with each group led by experienced local guides. We’ll ride until about 12:30 and then hear some thanks and closing remarks from Dave Wiens.
- We are currently working on a bike rental option and will send that information soon
- Summer weather in the mountains can be changeable - for the rides we suggest regular riding attire including a light rain jacket and a backpack for water and snacks. The evening gatherings will be held indoors and/or on a heated patio, however we suggest bringing a sweater or jacket too.
- For accommodation, there are many options to choose from including AirB&B, hotels, motels and camping. Here’s a listing of the options.
6301 North Landmark Drive
Park City, UT 84098