Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Slatyfork, WV
Dates: May 1-4, 2014
Hosted by: Pocahontas Trails
Contact: Eric Lindberg
See event details on the Pocahontas Trails website here.
Thursday, May 1
- Club Care Presentation, 7:30pm @ the Fiddlehead Restaurant, located at the intersection of Hwy 219 and WV 88, Slatyfork, WV
Friday, May 2
- Grant writing workshop, including the Better Living Through Trails presentation, 10am @ the Elk River Touring Center, located 5 miles south of WV 66 (Snowshoe turnoff) and 16 miles north of Marlinton on US 219.
- Land Manager Training to follow the workshop.
- Ride and campfire happy hour
Saturday, May 3
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Elk River Touring Center, located 5 miles south of WV 66 (Snowshoe turnoff) and 16 miles north of Marlinton on US 219.
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Gauley Mountain Trail
Sunday, May 4
- Yoga and group ride, 8am @ location TBD
*********All events are free of charge thanks to generous support from Subaru of America.*************
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: