Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Port Gamble, WA
Dates: May 30-June 2, 2013
Hosted by: North Kitsap Trails Association
Contact: Brian Kilpatrick
Thursday, May 30
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 5pm @ Poulsbo City Hall, 200 NE Moe St., Poulsbo, WA 98370
Saturday, June 1
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Poulsbo City Hall, 200 NE Moe St., Poulsbo, WA 98370
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ TBD trail location
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
***Saturday social event*** 5pm at the Slippery Pig Brewery, 932 NW Slippery Pig Way, Poulsbo, WA, 98370. Come for beer tasting, live music and raffle prizes! Raffle proceeds go to the local trails.
Sunday, June 2
- Social ride, time and location TBD
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word