We know donors want as many resources as possible to go towards IMBA's mission. So, there’s a nominal cost of $250 per person to help offset event expenses and the services you’ll enjoy including: guiding and mechanic services, Friday evening mixer, and Saturday evening dinner.
- Friday afternoon - intermediate level ride for those who have arrived early. We’ll meet at White Pine Touring and do a 10-12 mile ride on the Round Valley Trails
- Friday evening - we suggest dinner on your own earlier in the evening, and we’ll then have a gathering for libations and chatting with IMBA staff and other Singletrack Society members. Location will be downtown Park City and will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Saturday morning - breakfast on your own, then meet at 10 am at White Pine Touring to get rental bikes and split into ability groups, guided by experienced local guides. For those looking for a longer ride, a group will do the 22-mile IMBA Epic Mid Mountain Loop! Those interested in a shorter guided ride will have plenty of options on some other great Park City trials. Lunch will be provided on Saturday.
- Saturday afternoon - for those who wish to keep going, there will be another ride with local guides.
- Saturday evening - happy hour, dinner, socializing and presentations by IMBA staff, where we will go into more detail on the behind the scenes work that goes into developing trails, along with examples of projects from around the country. The location will be announced soon.
- Sunday morning - breakfast on your own, then we’ll meet again at White Pine Touring at 10am for another singletrack ride then we’ll wrap-up by noon or so
Check out lodging options here, and visit White Pine Touring to reserve a Specialized rental bike at 50% discount, or visit Jans to reserve a Scott or Santa Cruz rental bike at 50% off. For either location please use IMBABOD2020 as your discount code. Both stores are getting back up and running after an extended and unexpected closure due to Corona Virus, so please let us know if you have any issues with reserving your rental bike.
1790 Bonanza Drive
Park City, UT 84060