IMBA Flow Trail School at Spirit Mountain, Duluth MN
- Flow trail planning, design, construction, and maintenance
- Risk management and signs
- Development costs and funding strategies
- Volunteer involvement in Flow trail construction and maintenance
Who Should Attend?
- Club leaders who may be involved in executing pro builder contracts and projects.
- Landscape architects
- Serious trail builders and folks looking for professional trail building skills developement.
Date and Time: September 21st-23rd, 2012
Friday Evening social, 6PM Spirit Mountain Chalet.
Saturday Meet at Spriit Mountain Chalet.
Classroom session 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM
Class resumes in field on flow trail on Spirit Mountain 11 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturday evening social TBA
Field session continues 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM
Aaron Rogers, Trail Specialist
Dan Hudson, Trail Specialist
Capped at 20 participants
- Lunch will be provided
- Participants must provide their own transportation to and from Spirit Mountain
- Participants should bring food, water, sunscreen, and clothing/footwear appropriate for fieldwork
- Participants should bring their own bike if they wish to ride at the conclusion of the workshop
Grand Rapids, MI 49504
|IMBA Flow Trail School at Spirit Mountain||$ 300.00|