Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Fredonia, AZ
Dates: Sept. 27-30, 2012
Contact: Melissa Spandl
Thursday, Sept. 27
- Land Manager Training, 12-4pm at the Kaibab Ranger Station, 430 South Main Street PO Box 248. Fredonia, AZ 86022
Friday, Sept. 28
- Trail layout and design class at the Rainbow Rim Trail. Meet at the Kaibab Ranger Station at 9am to travel to the Timp Point trailhead.
- Optional camp-out and potluck that evening.
Saturday, Sept. 29
- Trail work, all day at the Rainbow Rim; gather 10am at the Timp Point trailhead.
* Please be prepared for this special event! The trail work is far from civilization, so there will be no housing or facilities. Please bring all your camping gear, food, water, sunscreen, and clothing for chilly nights. While there will be some provided food and water, please plan to be primarily self sufficient.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: