Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Eugene, OR
Dates: May 31-June 3, 2012
Hosted by: Disciples of Dirt
Contact: Taylor Bushnell, DOD board member
Friday, June 1
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 12pm @ Broadway Commerce Center, 924 Willamette St. Eugene, Oregon
- Land Manager Training, 1-4pm at the same location
Saturday, June 2
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Lorane Grange, at the corner of Old Lorane Highway and Lorane Road.
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ WhyPass
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The rest of the schedule is yet to be determined.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word