Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Seguin, TX
Dates: Feb. 2-5, 2012
Hosted by: Seguin Outdoor Learning Center
Contact: Pete Silvius
Thursday, Feb. 2 Better Living Through Trails presentation
- 6:30pm at Texas Lutheran University, Student Activity Center, 504 Fleming Drive, Seguin, TX 78155
This presentation explores the positive relationships between communities and their trail systems. Trails as community assets can improve quality of life and livability in a community for both the biking and non-biking members, and can attract significant tourism dollars in addition in increasing overall quality of life.
- Stay for a free screening of "Pedal Driven", a documentary about freeride mountain bikers and Forest Service rangers who find common ground in defense of our public lands.
Saturday, Feb. 4
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Seguin Outdoor Learning Center, Natural History Bldg, 1865 E. US highway 90 Seguin, TX 78155
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. at the Seguin Outdoor Learning Center
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word