Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Winona, MN
Dates: July 10-13, 2014
Hosted by: Winona Area Mountain Bikers
Contact: Scott Sherman
Please note: Land Manager Training is NOT part of this weekend!
Thursday, July 10
- Club Care presentation, 7pm @ Winona County Historical Society, 160 Johnson St., Winona, MN 55987
Friday, July 11
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 10am, @
Winona State University, Pasteur Hall Room 301, 175 West Mark St, Winona, MN 55987
Saturday, July 12
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Winona State University, Pasteur Hall Room 329, 175 West Mark St, Winona, MN 55987
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ R.J. Dorer Memorial Hardwood State Forest
All events are free of charge thanks to generous support from Subaru of America.
* You MUST attend the morning classroom session to participate in the field project. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word