Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Munising, MI
Dates: June 12-15, 2014
Contact: Rhonda Lassila
Thursday, June 12
- Club Care presentation, 5:30pm @ the Munising Public Safety Building, 411 Mill Street, Munising, MI 49862
Friday, June 13
- Land Manager Training, 1:30pm @ the Munising Public Safety Building, 411 Mill Street, Munising, MI 49862
Saturday, June 14
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Munising Public Safety Building, 411 Mill Street, Munising, MI 49862
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Valley Spur Recreation Area
Sunday, June 15
- Group ride, 10am @ Bruno's Run trail on H13
All events are free of charge thanks to generous support from Subaru of America.
* You MUST attend the morning classroom session to participate in the field project. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: