Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Springfield, IL
Dates: May 22-25, 2014
Contact: Loren Easter
Thursday, May 22
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 1pm @ Erin's Pavilion, 4965 S 2nd St, Springfield, IL 62703
Friday, May 23
- Land Manager Training, 9am @ U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Lake Shelbyville Visitor Center, 1989 State Hwy 16, Shelbyville, IL 62565
Saturday, May 24
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ at Koke Mill Christian Church, 475 S Koke Mill Rd, Springfield, IL 62711
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Lewis Memorial Acres
Sunday, May 25
- Social ride: 8:30 meeting time with 9am departure at the Kmart parking lot, 3250 Clear Lake Rd, Springfield, IL.. Meet at Camp Camfield by 10:30am to ride.
******All events are free of charge thanks to generous support from Subaru of America.******
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: