Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Dallas, PA
Dates: April 10-13, 2014
Contact: Chris Murphy
Thursday, April 10
- Club Care presentation, 6pm @ Metro Bar and Grill, 1174 Memorial Highway, Dallas, PA, 18612
Friday, April 11
- Land Manager Training, 3pm @ the Frances Slocum State Park Environmental Education Center, 565 Mt Olivet Rd, Wyoming, PA 18644.
Saturday, April 12:
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Frances Slocum State Park Environmental Education Center, 565 Mt Olivet Rd, Wyoming, PA 18644
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Frances Slocum State Park
***** All events are free of charge thanks to generous support from Subaru of America.*****
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: