Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Harrisburg, PA
Dates: April 3-6, 2014
Contact: Nick Loftus
Thursday, April 3
- Club Care presentation, 6pm @ Ft. Hunter Centennial Barn, 5300 N. Front St., Harrisburg, Pa. 17110
Friday, April 4
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 2:30-4pm @ Ft. Hunter Centennial Barn, 5300 N. Front St., Harrisburg, Pa. 17110
Saturday, April 5
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Haldeman Tract Field Headquarters, 2800 White Oak Rd, Halifax, Pa. 17032
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Rattling Creek, Lykens,Pa.
*****All events are free of charge, thanks to generous support from Subaru of America******
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: