Course Price = $450 for IMBA members. $500 for non-IMBA members
Completion of the course with passing the practical exam will qualify an individual to:
- Go HERE for information about obtaining mountain bike instructor insurance.
- A manual is included in the course fee.
- Friday's session is 5-8pm (classroom setting)
- Saturday and Sunday are 9am-5pm with an hour break for lunch.
- A schedule will be emailed prior to the course.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT CLOSES FEBRUARY 13th, 2014
Cancellation Policy = A partial refund will be given for cancellations made 14 to 21 days before the course date. Full refunds 22 days or more and no refunds 13 days or less before course start date.
Lodging = Holiday Inn- 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd., Fountain Hills, AZ 85268 (480) 837-6565
Camping is also available at McDowell Mountain Regional Park with hot showers!
If you need to rent a bike, contact Doug at the Fountain Hills Bike Shop, at the north edge of Fountain Hills on the way out to the park: 480-836-8827
If traveling 100 miles or more to this event check out our travel insurance. Something every mountain biker should have! Visit www.IMBAHealthPlans.com and click on the "Travel Insurance"
Click here for the 2014 schedule of ICP events.
|Level 1 course fee||$ 535.00|