Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Boyne Falls, MI
Dates: Aug. 22-25, 2013
Hosted by: Top of Michigan Mountain Bike Association
Contact: Steve Schnell
Friday, Aug. 23
- Land Manager Training, 9am @ Melrose Township Hall, 4289 M 75 Hwy N, Walloon Lake, MI 49796
- Better Living Through Trails 1pm @ Melrose Township Hall, 4289 M 75 Hwy N, Walloon Lake, MI 49796
- Trail celebration, concert and silent auction! 7pm @ Aten Place, Old Mackinaw Trail, Boyne Falls, MI. Directions can be found here. Admission is free.
Saturday, Aug. 24
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Melrose Township Hall, 4289 M 75 Hwy N, Walloon Lake, MI 49796
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ North Country Trail
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word