Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Arvilla, ND
Dates: August 1-4, 2013
Hosted by: Turtle River State Park
Contact: Steve Crandall
Thursday, Aug. 1
- Club Care presentation, 7pm @ the Turtle River State Park Chalet/Warming House, 3084 Park Ave, Arvilla, ND 58214
Friday, Aug. 2
- Screening of Pedal Driven, 7pm @ at the Turtle River State Park Visitor Center Classroom.
Saturday, Aug. 3
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Turtle River State Park Chalet/Warming House, 3084 Park Ave, Arvilla, ND 58214
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Turtle River State Park
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, Aug. 4
- Social ride, 10am. Meet at the Chalet/Warming House.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: