Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Caliente, NV
Dates: March 21-24
Hosted by: Bureau of Land Management, Caliente Field Office
Contact: Shirley Johnson
Thursday, March 21
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 5:30pm @ Caliente BLM Field Office, US Hwy 93 Bldg #1, Caliente, NV 89008
Friday, March 22
- Land Manager Training, time TBD @ BLM Field Office
Saturday, March 23
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ BLM Field Office
- PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is not provided. Please bring your own food and water.
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Cattle Drive Trail, Beaver Dam State Park
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: