Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Wedgefield, SC
Dates: Nov. 15-18, 2012
Hosted by: Midlands SORBA
Contact: Steve Masone
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK to register.
Please note: This visit is based on a remote camping location. Although lunch is provided on Saturday, you must bring everything else you will need for remote camping: food, water, camping gear, clothing, etc.
Also, follow the link above for discounted camping.
Friday, Nov. 16
- Midlands SORBA Social event, 6pm @ Poinsett State Park camping area. 6600 Poinsett State Park Road, Wedgefield, SC, 29168
Saturday, Nov. 17
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Poinsett State Park,6600 Poinsett State Park Road, Wedgefield, SC, 29168
- Lunch provided - BBQ, chicken or baked vegetarian pasta. Please email any dietary preferences to: email@example.com
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Poinsett Trail System
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, Nov. 18
- 9am group ride. There will be a $5 daily permit for Sunday ride in Manchester State Forest, available either online or at Manchester rifle and pistol range on the weekend. Sunday is the only day of the week that riding is permitted in Manchester during hunting season (through 15 January).
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word