Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Milwaukee, WI
Dates: Aug. 23-26, 2012
Hosted by: Metro Mountain Bikers
Contact: Marty Weigel
Thursday, Aug 23
- Club Care presentation by invitation only, 7pm at West Allis Public Library, 7421 West National Ave., West Allis, WI 53214.
Friday, Aug 24
- Land Manager Training, 9 AM til Noon, Milwaukee County
Parks Administration Building, 9480 Watertown Plank Road, Wauwatosa,
Saturday, Aug. 25
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Blatz Pavilion at Lincoln Park, 1301 West Hampton Ave., Milwaukee.
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Milwaukee River Greenway Trails
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- Fun Ride and BBQ, Noon til 3 PM. Alpha Trail Lot, 6740 S. 92nd Street, Greendale. Free, open to the public.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: