Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: State College, PA
Dates: June 21-24
Hosted by: Nittany Mountain Biking Association
Contact: Terri Rudy
Thursday, June 21
- Pedal Driven screening, 7pm @ The State Theatre, 130 West College Avenue, State College, PA.
Friday, June 22
- Club Care presentation, with happy hour to follow, 7pm, at The Rock Hill School at Linden Hall, 1514 Brush Valley Road, Boalsburg, PA, 16827.
Saturday, June 23
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ The Rock Hill School
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Rothrock State forest
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: