Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Redding, CA
Date: May 3-6, 2012
Hosted by: Redding Mountain Biking
Contact: Scott Russell, Trail Work Coordinator
Thursday, May 3
- Club Care Presentation, 6pm @ the Fireside Room at the Redding Library, 1100 Parkview Ave. Redding, CA 96001
Saturday, May 5
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Old Shasta Schoolhouse, 10711 French Alley Shasta, CA 96087
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. @ Whiskeytown NPS
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, May 6
- Social ride: Swasey Recreation Area at 9am, ride up Escalator down Mule Mountain Pass into Whiskeytown to ride Buck Hallow, back over Muletown Pass to Swasey and return to vehicle via the Terminator.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: