Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Salisbury, MD
Dates: April 19-22, 2012
Hosted by: Eastern Shore IMBA
Contact: Jeff Dean, Vice President
Thursday, April 19
- Club Care presentation, 6 pm @ the Hazel Outdoor Discovery Center at 4025 Cooper Rd., Eden, MD.
Friday, April 20
- Better Living Through Trails presentation, 9am @ the Hazel Outdoor Discovery Center.
Saturday, April 21
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ Lower Shore Family YMCA Branch, 1900 Worcester Highway,Pocomoke City, Maryland 21851
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. at Newton Park in Pocomoke City, MD; adjacent to the YMCA
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
Sunday, April 22
- 10am to 4pm - Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day event with rides and rodeo @ Lower Shore Family YMCA
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by:
Help spread the word