Subaru-IMBA Trail Care Crew: Coldwater Mtn (Anniston), AL
March 8-10, 2012
Hosted by: Northeast Alabama Bicycle Association
Contact: Preston York, Vice President
Friday, March 9
- Better Living Through Trails presentation - 2 pm at Calhoun County Chamber of Commerce, 1330 Quintard Avenue, Anniston, AL 36201. (256) 237-3536
- Club Care presentation - 6pm at Wig's Wheels, 1229 Noble Street, Anniston, AL 36201 Ph: 256-237-9447
Saturday March 10
- Classroom 9 a.m. - noon @ the Anniston Meeting Center
- Lunch provided
- Trail work 1 p.m. - 4/5 p.m. at Coldwater Mountain, weather and access permitting.
* Please do not plan to attend the work session if you can't make it to the morning classroom. Wear pants, closed-toe shoes, a hat, gloves and bring water for the trail project.
The Subaru/IMBA Trail Care Crew is proud to be sponsored by: